As a client of Peaceful Payback, we want you to have rights which are perks due to clients within our company. We want to be sure that you are provided with the best upper-class service as our loan client and clients of other services. This booklet’s purpose is to give transparent, top customer service to regular borrowing clients and to our new clients.
Peaceful Payback is the first loan company of its kind that not only lends an ear to clients’ needs but takes actions to help them. We provide teeny tiny loan amounts that people are able to payback and a paid cosigner program for the client who just so happen to know worthy people that will be paying their tiny amount back just like they have and in return get paid for the referral. Our customer service program is like no other. We have what is called a Client Say So Program that gives clients the right to voice their concerns, be given back to, and be given financial education. We are the loan company you can for once trust in since with our Christian background and family basis, we make sure that you are able to get out of debt with us and return to us only when you need to meet your needs.
The owner and founder of this business started it as a young black girl full of dreams and still full of hope when she had no other choice but to walk by faith alone in getting diagnosed with a chronic neurological illness of Multiple Sclerosis. It is now not only a loan company but one that is a resource for all that lends them the a small tiny teeny amounts banks never would, allows each client a platform to negotiate their interest, stays giving back to all clients in astounding ways, and allows loyal and trusted ones to be apart of its team.
Client’s Say So Program
This is one of Peaceful Payback’s (PP) most important programs because it gives our clients a voice to tell us what they think and the ability to negotiate with Peaceful Payback.
Services with Clients Say So (CSS)
- Gifts: gift cards, body wash, hygiene products, perfume, cologne, clothing, jewelry, and useful self-care and household items Interest-free loan
- Rollover of loans: interest only is required to be paid
- Exemption of some late fees: the 3-day window is given to pay, special circumstance grace is given when needed for all clients to ensure every client is able to payback peacefully and with ease Bonus for cosigning new clients: Paid Cosigner Program *patent pending* in which clients may be eligible to get paid for their referral and cosigning for the referred person
- Negotiation of your interest rate: Surprise alerts will be sent to all clients on dates in which they can negotiate their interest amounts on their loans
- Some fees are passed for late-night loans
- Budgeting of loans
- Emergent Loans
- A weekly text message of a Bible verse
- Reminder by text 2 days before your payment due date
- Invitation to appreciation events
- Prayers: Weekly Bible verses from the Holy Bible will be sent to the client with permission given to us beforehand and will be recurring on a weekly basis
- Pass of one debt per year to be cleared
- 1% of the profit made to be given back yearly to an organization of our choice, loan profits will be donated at the same rate to Children’s Medical Center and profits made from other services will be donated in a split to both Children’s Medical Center and SCORE.
- Clients of PP can receive 1% of the interest paid annually if they have borrowed and paid back 12 times or more.
- 2 loan payments per each 3-months (per quarter) free of charge
- 2 payment pickups per 3 months (per quarter) free of charge
- Annual calendar mailed to clients at the end of December
- 7 free, late-night loans every other month
- Discount for other services provided: Speaking Engagements, Seminars, Budgeting, Financial Advising, Books, Social Work, Consulting
- Wellness Check: Every month a client will receive a call to discuss their financial wellness Cash Back: On random days, all clients will be notified of cash being given back to them of interest they have paid in.
For all clients, Peaceful Payback (PP) hosts events to show client appreciation at no cost to the client annually. These events are held at the main business location for clients and one of their friends only.
Budgeting of Loans
To help clients keep as low as possible in the debt amount that they can handle, Peaceful Payback offers them budgeting services. Budgeting services are based around the loans they make and have with PP through the planning method of using a calendar. This is a free service to all clients. If further services are needed for different things a fee or cost may be charged for other financial services.
- Month-to-Month: For clients who consecutively borrow and pay back each month only, Peaceful Payback will use their set limit they have been assigned to calculate the amount of money they are able to borrow daily or weekly.
- Only Periodical: For clients that only borrow periodically, PP can give them the service of budgeting. To do this, a short meeting with the client is made to find out their financial needs.
Randomly chosen in a raffle, one Peaceful Payback client is selected, and their loan has all paid interest refunded. The raffle will take place at an end of the year event on January 1 and for the person selected by an employee of Peaceful Payback, the interest charged for all their loans will be totaled and then the client can choose to either be paid by cash or check. To do this, the client must have current a loan taken out when the raffle occurs.
In the same raffle, another client or ALL during once in the set season is given 1% of profit earned. This is done by a person pulling a random card among cards that state a specific client’s name and multiple cards that state “ALL”. If a card is pulled that says ALL, all clients of Peaceful Payback are given 1% cashback from their yearly totaled interest paid but if just one client’s name is pulled, only that client gets rewarded with all of their interest for the year refunded.
These are all held to show Peaceful Payback’s appreciation to their clients as thanks for choosing Peaceful Payback as their lender.
PP clients have automatic discounts for other services provided, that include:
- Mutual Agreement Writing
- Home-health Aid
- Paid cosigning
- Cleaning Service
- Life Coaching
- Financial Advising
- Real Estate
- Book writing
- Assistant Services
- Research/ Investigative Service
- Patent Drafting
- Budgeting Service
- Workshops *coming soon*
- Stock Investing *coming soon*
- Plays *coming soon*
- Home health care/nursing *coming soon*
- Grant writing *coming soon*
- Project Management
- Podcasts *coming soon*
- Speaking events
- Budgeting *coming soon*
- Financial Advising
- Books *coming soon*
- Tax Preparation
- Social Work
- Life Coaching *coming soon*
This will be kept a record of for each client of services given which can increase each client of Peaceful Payback’s client credit scores that can aid in their loan amount increase as well as more perks due to them.
For clients in need of emergency loan amounts higher than their set limits, PP offers clients a choice to take out an emergent loan. Depending on the situation at hand, PP will either forget a previous balance or give to you a reasonable support amount.
Peaceful Payback distributes client appreciation gifts. Some of the gifts include gift cards from retail stores, cash cards (MasterCard, Visa), restaurants, and transportation. All clients can receive the gifts. The following criteria must be met, and the following is the gift card you can expect to receive.
- Paying back loan amount on time
- Being a client for at least 3 months
- Borrowing frequency
- Client referrals
- Client participation in other services/ events
New Client (3 – 6 months):
- For a new client who has been with Peaceful Payback for 3-6 months who inconsistent, borrowing once per month, with amounts of $20.00- $30.00: The gift card to expect is $5.00 – $10.00 from retail stores and restaurants only.
- For the new client who has been with Peaceful Payback for 3-6 months who is consistent, borrowing and paying back multiple times per month, with amounts of no more than $20.00 – $30.00: The gift card to expect is $15.00 – $25.00 from retail stores and restaurants only.
- For a new client who has been with Peaceful Payback for 3-6 months who is consistent, borrowing once per month, with amounts of $50.00 and up The gift card to expect is $45 to $75 from stores, restaurants, and transportation.
- For a new client who has been with Peaceful Payback for 3-6 months who is consistent, borrowing and paying back multiple times per month, with amounts of $50 and up The gift card to expect is $55.00 – $85.00 from retail stores, restaurants, and transportation via Uber, Lyft, or a month DART Bus Pass
Middle Client (7 – 9 months):
Congratulations! You have been a client who has chosen Peaceful Payback to be your go-to lender! You are eligible for gift cards of higher amounts if you have paid on-time or before your due date.
- For a client that has not skipped paying on time, Peaceful Payback notices. If you always pay on-time consistently, borrowing and paying back multiple times per month, with amounts of $50.00 and up The gift card to expect is $90.00 – $100.00 from retail stores, restaurants, and transportation.
- For a client who is inconsistent, borrowing and paying once per month amounts of $50.00 and up on-time: The gift card to expect is $75.00 – $85.00 from retail stores and restaurants only.
- For a client that has been inconsistent, borrowing once per month amounts of $50.00 and up: The gift card to expect is $30.00 -$45.00 from stores and restaurants only.
- For the client who is consistent, borrowing and paying back once per month, with amounts of $50.00 and up The gift card to expect is $50.00 – $75.00 from stores, restaurants, and transportation.
Long-Term Client (10 – 12 months):
Congrats! You are a certified friend of Peaceful Payback and receive the best benefits and appreciation!
- For our friends who are consistent, borrowing and paying back multiple times per month, with amounts of $50.00 and up The gift card to expect is $100.00 – $125.00 from retail stores, restaurants, transportation, and money cards.
- For our friends who are inconsistent, borrowing and paying back once per month, with amounts of $50.00 and up: The gift card to expect is $95.00 – $115.00 from retail stores, restaurants, transportation, and money cards.
- For our friends who are consistent, borrowing and paying back multiple times per month, with amounts of no more than $20.00 – $30.00: The gift card to expect is $100.00- $115.00 from retail stores, restaurants, transportation, and money cards.
- For our friends who are inconsistent, borrowing once per month, with amounts of no more than $20.00 – $30.00: The gift card to expect is $50.00 – $75.00 from retail stores, restaurants, transportation, and money cards.
Lifetime Clients (1 year or more years):
Thank you for continuing to choose Peaceful Payback as your preferred lender. You receive the best gifts!
- For the lifetime client who is consistent, borrowing and paying back multiple times per month, amounts of $50.00 and up The gift card to expect is $150.00 to wherever you like.
- For the lifetime client who is inconsistent, borrowing and paying back once per month, amount of $50 and up The gift card to expect is $125.00 to wherever you like.
- For the lifetime client who is consistent, borrowing and paying back multiple times per month amounts $20.00 – $30.00: The gift card to expect is $115.00 to wherever you like.
- For the lifetime client who is inconsistent, borrowing once per month, with amounts of $20.00 – $30.00: The gift card to expect is $75.00 to wherever you like.
Interest Free Loans
For clients who have been with Peaceful Payback for at least 3 months, PP will give one interest-free loan on no more than $100.00 with each client’s personal set limited borrow amount in mind. This can be for 1 person/borrower once every 4 months.
Special: On random days, interest-free loan events occur. Clients are alerted to the special via text message or a phone call if permission is given.
Late Night Loans
Clients of Peaceful Payback are all eligible for late-night loans, after normal business hours of 7 am -7 pm Monday-Sunday, if Peaceful Payback (PP) is notified 30 minutes to 1 hour in advance. Must be a member of the Clients Say So Preferred Program (clients who borrow consecutively each month or week). Special Inclusion can apply to certain clients.
Loan Delivery/Payment Pickup
All PP clients can take advantage of having loans delivered to them and payments picked up from them in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area at no charge.
Criteria: Consecutive borrowers, borrow at least once per month, does not exceed delivering and picking up more than 4 times every three months.
Negotiation of Interest
On random days during the month, clients can negotiate interest charged on loan amounts of no more than $100.00 with their set borrow limits in mind. Clients who qualify can do so on days according to the payment alerts sent to them on their Peaceful Payback negotiation calendars.
Pass of Late Fees
Clients are all eligible for the pass-on late fees.
- If a client is late more than 5 times in one-year, late fees may be charged from $5-15 with the amount days late and line of communication kept as the determining factors.
- If a client has a balance of borrowing more than $100.00, late fees can be charged if the over $100 loan is kept for more than 3 days.
The pass of late fees is available when a consistent line of communication is kept with Peaceful Payback by the client. When a client keeps factual said payment rescheduled dates without any changes to them, they are then able to take advantage of this perk.
Pass of a Debt Annually
Clients who are known to PP as consecutive borrowers borrows at least 12 times annually, and payback on consistently on or before the pay date, are eligible for a pass of debt annually in the amount of $50.00 or less.
Bonus for Co-Signing New Clients
- For faithful and loyal clients who are consecutive borrowers (borrowers of at least 6 times annually), they qualify to become cosigners for new clients (people they know who will pay back consistently and on-time).
- In this program, eligible cosigners can cosign for new clients who they know will consistently pay back on time. If the new client does not pay back the loan, then the cosigners is responsible to immediately pay the debt.
- A new borrower is required to have a cosigner’s signature 3 times.
- The payments must be on-time or the required cosigner’s signature will continue to be mandatory.
- When a client becomes a cosigner for a new client, they gain incentive gifts from PP for signing and bringing in the new client and are next told about the opportunity they will have the option of taking advantage of and becoming apart of Peaceful Payback’s Paid Cosigner Program.
Paid Cosigner Contracting Program:
Current clients who are interested in becoming cosigners for Peaceful Payback must cosign for the new people who they know are consistent in paying back their debt on-time. For every 5-10 people cosigned, the cosigner can receive $100.00 – $200.00 once the new client consistently pays back the loan in full and on-time.
PP will send text reminders of payments due, 2 days before the scheduled payment date, with permission to text the information.
Upon request, a customized prayer can be requested for any of our clients.
For all Peaceful Payback clients, they have the option to rollover the loan. The client is required to pay the interest amount.
Special Cases: When a client is struggling with paying back, is noticed by Peaceful Payback, clients can be entered into a program to help them to get caught up paying in full.
In the program, clients can borrow smaller amounts of money that can be paid back easily along with payments to their existing balances.
The struggle is noticed by repeated reschedule of payments that surpasses the amount of 3 times. In this case, the client is then contacted to set up a payment schedule that will ensure they can get their loan amount paid back in full as peacefully as possible. When this occurs though, the client is unfortunately lowered in the amount they can now borrow and when wanting to get a higher borrow amount, they must then provide a raise in pay that will let us Peaceful Payback know they are able to pay their new loan amount back easily.
Peaceful Payback distributes gifts of appreciation to clients. These gifts are given when a client keeps a consistent flow of paying back their loans. For each consistent client who borrows at least once, to those that borrow once weekly, monthly, or even annually, they receive a gift for paying back. Whether they borrow back the same day or not, does not play a factor in receiving a gift. Peaceful Payback keeps records on every client and gifts them what they notice is a need or want.
- Hygiene Products (perfume, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap)
- Electronics (alarm clock, fan, heaters)
- Jewelry (watches, necklaces, earrings)
All Peaceful Payback clients are eligible to receive regular monthly calendars that notify the day payments are due.
Weekly Text of Bible Verse
Upon oral or written consent of the client, PP will send a weekly Bible Verse to a client via text message.
Financial Wellness Check
Upon request, PP will give wellness checks that keep clients in the loop of financial needs, feedback, and offers them advice.
Upon request, clients will be given annual everyday calendars. PP clients, upon request, will be also given budgeting calendars tailored to their budgeting limits that differ from the gifted everyday usage calendars.